Managing a buy to let investment isn’t just about collecting the rent at the end of the month. Sometimes things can go wrong. What if there is a maintenance issue? What if the tenant doesn’t pay the rent on time? And what happens at the end of a tenancy agreement? Who prepares the legal paperwork?
BRANOCS ESTATES is here to take care of all of this and more on your behalf. We don’t just do the bare minimum for you, we do the lot to ensure that your property gets the full attention to detail that it deserves, which is why we guarantee to look after your home in the same way that we would look after one of our own.
For a flat fee of 7% of the monthly rent, with no hidden fees, and we take care of the following on your behalf:
- Meet you at your property to conduct a full rental valuation, providing you with written confirmation of our recommendation for marketing.
- Advise you of your legal and safety requirements having inspected your property thoroughly
- Take room measurements and full details
- Take professional quality photographs using wide angle digital SLR camera
- Market your property on all available advertising portals including Rightmove, social media websites, as well as our own site at www.branocsestates.co.uk plus many more.
- Market your property in our monthly online magazine “The Treehouse”
- Organise any Electrical Safety, Gas Safety, and EPC certificates where applicable (chargeable)
- Carry out accompanied viewings
- Conduct full and thorough references on all named tenants including employment history, credit history, and a previous landlord reference.
- Produce a relevant tenancy agreement and obtain the necessary signatures.
- Collect an agreement deposit amount and first month’s rent and forward to the Landlord.
- Conduct a full check-in with the prospective tenant, handover keys, and collect meter readings for the Landlord.
- Arrange professional inventory if required (chargeable)
- Notify all utility companies of the new tenants details
- Protect the tenants deposit as per government legislation with the Deposit Protection Service in accordance with the Housing Act of 2004
- Collect the rent on the relevant date and forward to your account on your preferred date, and provide monthly statement
- Inspect the property at regular intervals and provide a written schedule of condition report to the landlord.
- Handle all property maintenance issues, notifying the landlord of any repair issues, and agreeing a suitable course of action
- Deal with all Landlord & Tenant queries throughout the agreement
- Carry out a final check-out report
- Deal with the deposit return and any dispute at the end of the tenancy
- Discounted re-letting fee should your tenant ever vacate
- Be available 24/7 to discuss any queries that you may have, no matter what time or day
When your tenants existing tenancy agreement comes to an end, we GUARANTEE that we won’t charge our landlord clients a one off fee for renewing the tenancy, as this is included as part of our monthly management fee.